I haven’t won yet, but it’s the journey that’s important isn’t it?
THE 10 QUESTIONS
1. You and a stranger are stuck in an elevator for three hours. After how many minutes would you tell them your name?
Approximately ten minutes after it’s confirmed we are stuck in an elevator together, once we know it’s going to be a while. Might as well know the name of the person you’re stuck with.
2. You’re the first person to enter the movie theatre. Which seat do you choose and why?
In a row a few rows above the middle of the room, in a seat in the dead centre of the row if possible.
3. If you were to navigate a giant maze with one celebrity, who would it be and why do you think you’d work well together?
I’m going to say Jason Momoa because he seems nice and also he is large so if there was an emergency I know he could carry to me to safety.
4. Eggs can be cooked in many different ways. Pick one and build a meal around it. What is included in that meal?
Scrambling eggs and putting them in rice along with mushrooms, peas, baby corn, and some chicken, with teriyaki sauce on top!
5. Select the task you’d be able to complete the fastest and explain why:
A) Blow up (with your mouth) and tie 3 balloons
B) Pop 150 balloons with a thumbtack
Absolutely B. I have never, in my life, successfully blown up a balloon.
6. Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee is a talk show hosted by Jerry Seinfeld. Using the same format for the title (Ex. Poodles on Patios Getting Crumbs), what would be the name of your talk show?
Dancers on Decks Getting Deep.
7. Arthur is an animated educational television series for children. What are 5 television shows you watched as a child?
Magic School Bus, Bill Nye The Science Guy, Popular Mechanics for Kids, Incredible Story Studios, Country Mouse and City Mouse.
8. Pillows provide support and help keep our upper body aligned during sleep. What is the strangest place you’ve ever fallen asleep? Tell the story, if there is one.
Honestly the weirdest place is probably just a plane, which isn’t even that weird. I find it really difficult to fall asleep anywhere that isn’t a bed, I often even struggle on couches. I remember flying overnight to England (as a grown adult) with my parents to visit my brother and falling asleep with my head on my dad’s shoulder and my legs on my mom’s lap. They were displeased.
9. “Everybody Wants to Rule the World” is a song by the band, Tears for Fears. If you could be in charge of anything, what would it be?
I was going to say the internet, but that seems like too much responsibility. Maybe just specifically what job I get and when.
10. Your closet is a portal to a new “location” (think: wardrobe to Narnia), where does it lead to? What do you see?
I think it would be fun to visit a magical fairytale fantasy land of some sort, as long as I could get back. I don’t have a specific one in mind (not Narnia, the time differential is too complicated) but maybe with fairies. And dragons from a safe distance.
1. Please enter the correct 6-digit passcode to successfully escape this quiz.