THE 10 QUESTIONS
1. The Fab Five were a group of all-freshmen starters for the 1991 Michigan men’s basketball team. What is something you immediately excelled at?
Reading. My parents read to me when I was a child and I picked up reading by myself very early on.
2. One Direction was a boy band that eventually went in five directions. If you were in a five person band, would you be the first one to leave? Why or why not?
I like to think I am a very loyal person and I like having a sense of community and belonging so no, absolutely not.
3. Five Alive is a line of various fruit juice blends. Create a new drink and include any number (other than five) in its name. Tell me about the new drink.
A drink called “Mix’n Six” and every different flavour is a mix of 6 different fruits and/or vegetables!
4. In the mid-2000s, WWE Superstar John Cena had a weekly segment on WWE.com called, “Five Questions With The Champ” where he answered fan questions. If you were to send a celebrity five questions, who would it be and what would you ask?
John Cena: What was it like getting into acting? What do you eat on a regular basis? Who is your favourite other wrestler who later got into acting? What made you decide to participate in that Scooby-doo Cartoon? Would you ever do DWTS or would it be kind of awkward now?
5. The San Francisco 49ers have won five Super Bowls, with their last one coming in 1995. What is something from 1995 that you wish we still had and/or did in 2021?
Regularly buying physical copies of movies and CD’s. I know it is still doable and you can, it is much harder to find machines to play them on.
6. When you type, “Where are the” into Google, what is the fifth autocomplete option?
“Where are the Canary islands?”
7. The TV show, Breaking Bad, had five seasons. What is your favourite TV show and how many seasons does it have?
I don’t know how to decide on my favourite show!! This feels like unfair pressure to put on me. I will choose the most recent addition to my pantheon of favourite shows, which is Dark, and that’s three seasons.
8. The PlayStation 5 has experienced supply issues due to a chip shortage. What are your top five potato chip flavours?
Sour Cream and Onion, Regular, Sour Cream and Cheddar (Ruffles specifically), Sea Salt, All Dressed
9. “Remember, remember, the 5th of November” is a line from the movie, V for Vendetta. What do you remember about November 5, 2021?
I was working that day and we ordered the biggest McDonald’s order I have ever seen in my life. Like to the point one of the security guards at work saw us go down to pick up the order and said seeing that much McDonald’s was actively turning him off McDonald’s.
10. How would you explain the “high five” hand gesture to someone who doesn’t know what it is?
Joining the palms together as a sign of joy, support, or agreement.
1. If you could be five-years-old for the next 24 hours, what would you do?
Go to one of those activity places full of bouncy castles and bouncy obstacle courses! I used to LOVE those and it’s not really acceptable to go as an adult unless you actively have a small child. So I would spend many hours at that, and then go to a restaurant and order a kids meal. And spend the rest of the time napping and playing with toys.
2. How many five-letter words can you type in two minutes? Do it, but don’t share the words with me. Your answer to this question will only be the number of words.
3. Tell me the story behind the fifth photo in your phone (or camera, computer, photo album).
Alas it’s nothing particularly interesting ! It’s a picture of my outfit on that day (October 23 2017) and I’m pretty sure I posted it on instagram with a caption like “It was a bad day but at least my outfit is cute” because I had got caught in the rain that day and missed a bus etc.